Order and shipping confirmation
You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been successfully placed–it will include your order number and shipping method. Please make sure your shipping address is correct.
Orders can take up to 3 business days to be processed and shipped. Once your order is prepared for shipment you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking information.
Where we ship
We currently ship worldwide except India, Malaysia, Maldives, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Russia, Costa Rica,South Korea and Taiwan. We do not ship to P.O. boxes/APO/FPO.
The transport will be carried out by an international courier company. We recommend consulting the expenses derived from customs management in non-EU countries/cities or in the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla (MYHIXEL is not responsible for these).
Standard shipping (1 to 7 business day transit) on all orders less than 70€ before taxes and shipping are calculated according to shipping destination and displayed at your shopping cart checkout. Standard shipping is free for all orders of 70€ or more before taxes and shipping. Please note that order processing may take up to 3 business days after the order is placed for standard shipping.
Special charguing zone
The Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla are in a special charging zone. We do not include free shipping costs to special pricing zones.
Returns on items are accepted within 15 days of receipt, provided they have not been opened.
Items must be returned unopened/unused, with tags, in their original packaging.
We do not accept exchanges, as items may sell out while the requested exchange is returned and processed. We encourage you to contact us to return the original item, and go to myhixel.com to purchase the correct item in a new order.
- We cannot accept returns on items that have been opened.
- Opened objects may only be exchanged for a new one under warranty (see MYHIXEL I Warranty).
- Shipping charges will only be refunded in cases where our error caused the return or in case of related problems to warranty.
- When the order is shipped outside the Iberian Peninsula with free shipping costs, the same will also be deducted from the refund.
- Pre-authorization is required for all returns. Please send us an email to email@example.com indicating order number, address, contact information and reason for return to initiate a return.
- If upon receipt of your delivery you find that the box has been damaged, opened, or its contents are missing, please ensure that you take a photograph of the damaged packaging which should be emailed to us.
- Upon receipt of your return, we will confirm your refund via email. Any item returned after 15 days of receipt is not eligible for refund.
A refund will be issued once we have received your returned items. Any items that are damaged or opened when we receive them are not eligible for refund.
Refunds do not include any shipping or handling charges, except in the case of faulty or damaged items (warranty case).
Your refund will be credited to the original form of payment used for the original transaction and will be in the amount of the product price less the shipping cost. Please note that credit card refunds may take up to 10 business day for your bank to complete, depending on their processing times.
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MYHIXEL I WARRANTY
MYHIXEL products come with a 3 year manufacturing warranty.
MYHIXEL warrants MYHIXEL I device for a period of 3 years, after the date of original purchase, against defects due to faulty electronics, workmanship or materials. If you discover a defect and notify us at email@example.com during the warranty period we will replace your device free of charge.
The warranty covers working parts that affect the function of the device. It does NOT cover cosmetic deterioration caused by fair wear and tear or damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect or damages due to non-observance of instructions or arbitrary modifications. Any attempt to open or take apart the device (or its accessories) will void the warranty.
Claims under warranty must be supported by reasonable evidence that the date of the claim is within the warranty period.